Our Core Values represent who we are. They provide without question the standard of behavior by which we conduct business. These values are the heart, soul, and character of Stage CMDR.
Our Code of Conduct embodies the vision of our company’s founder and encompasses the values that have been and will continue to be vital to Stage CMDR’s success. Our Core Values represent how we treat one another, deal with our customers, respond to stakeholders, and hold each other and ourselves accountable. This is the legacy we will leave for generations to come.
Our nine Core Values represent the cornerstone of our Code of Conduct. While attaining these high standards may be difficult, we nonetheless aspire to live our lives and conduct our business accordingly:
• The safety of our employees, stakeholders and the general public is our responsibility.
• Plan safety into every aspect of our work and relentlessly execute our plan.
• Drive for continuous improvement to create and sustain a zero incident culture.
• Be truthful, accurate, and straightforward.
• Be candid and nondeceptive in communication and conduct.
• Maintain consistency between your beliefs and your behavior—walk your talk!
• Have the courage to contend boldly for that which is right and reject firmly that which is wrong.
• Endeavor to be reasonable, open-minded, impartial, even-handed, and non-discriminatory in all of your dealings.
• Genuinely partner and actively collaborate within and outside the company.
• Maintain, without deviation, an attitude of sincerity, tolerance, consideration, and assistance toward others, regardless of position.
• Accept responsibility for your own actions or inactions and those of the individuals you supervise.
• Take prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes or defects.
• Promote teamwork by holding one another accountable, rejecting behaviors inconsistent with this Code of Conduct.
Consideration of Others
• Practice the principle of the Golden Rule.
• Respect the dignity, rights, safety, and personal property of others.
• Be open to the ideas and the opinions of others.
• Exercise patience and remain positive under all circumstances.
• Ensure that those whom you supervise are not put in compromising situations.
Pursuit of Excellence
• Consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail, and good work habits to ensure high-quality projects and products and excellent customer service.
• Build capabilities through continuous learning, coaching, mentoring, and teaching.
• Never accept complacency or indifference.
• Remain flexible and open to possibilities.
• Make only realistic commitments and follow through on the commitments you make.
• Be prompt and responsive in business dealings within and outside the company.
• Comply with all governmental laws, rules, and fire code regulations.
• Show consideration for the safety and the welfare of everyone, including our natural environment.
• Respond to the impact our work could have on general public on our around our products by consistently evaluating and improving our efforts so that our projects and processes work in harmony with the surrounding environment.
• Cultivate an organization that actively encourages us to be the best of who we are and continuously strives to make a difference in our communities and the world.